Open from 01 January to 31 December
OPEN EVERY DAY,
Catering and tea room in the castle and on its panoramic terrace
from April to November.
February, March, and October
to nov. 11: from 10h to 18h
April, May, June and September:
from 10h to 19h
July and August: from 9h to 20h and
candlelight evenings from 7 pm to
midnight, every Thursday evening
From November 12 to the end of January:
14h to 17h
• Sunday and Monday afternoon Easter (reservation required)
great egg hunt.
• 1st Saturday and Sunday of June: Rendez-vous to the gardens: many
animations for children, ephemeral vegetable exhibition and demonstration
box size. Candlelight evening on Saturday from 7pm to midnight.
• "Curious of Nature" workshops (making masks, mobiles, dolls ...) during the Easter holidays and
All Saints' Day and all public holidays in May and June and every day in July and August.
• Introduction to climbing on the site's cliffs (only for children over 6 years old): every morning
9:30 to 12:30 in the months of July and August except Saturday. Via ferrata from April 17th to All Saints holidays according to schedule.
• Marqueyssac Candlelight: every Thursday evening of July and August, from 19h to midnight.
Listed site, the romantic and picturesque gardens of Marqueyssac offer more than 6 kilometers of shaded walks, lined with 150 000 hand-cut, 100-year-old boxwoods with gazebos, rock gardens, waterways and theaters of greenery. Belvedere of the Dordogne, 130 meters above the river, unfolds an exceptional point of view on the whole valley, its castles and most beautiful villages of France.
The park is arranged to visit freely. Illustrated signage
provides information on the history of the valley, its fauna and flora. Complementary to the free visit, a guided tour (in French and English) is optional and at no extra charge from April to September. Playgrounds, swings and huts. Workshop of the Turner on boxwood in season. Aviary. Slideshows on the Périgord wildlife.
Boutique and Bookstore. Tea room and panoramic restaurant